Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bugaboo Sponsored Challenge #25 on Seems a Little Sketchy!

I love this digi from Bugaboo Stamps call Guy-Car--That just says it all with Men and their Machines doesn't it?  Our son recently got a new car that he's been dreaming about for a long time so I will send him this Congrats Card and make his day!  The background paper is directional arrows that go every which way and   it seemed right to use a gray piece of cardstock as the road with Galaxy marker lines down the middle.  The rusty metal sign is attached by 3 brads and I wrote on it with a White Souffle marker.  I also used silver metallic marker on several accent points on the car.  I'm hoping that this Seems a Little Sketchy card will be special to him~~He's been on my mind today as the huge storm on the coast is barreling down on New Jersey where he and his family live. I'm saying a few prayers that everyone, including my DIL's family that live 1 hour from the coast, will be safe and sound during this possible disaster.  Thanks for understanding my post here about that-all prayers would be welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect image for this card for you son! I love it! So cute! Great use of the sketch for SALS!

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! You're always leaving such sweet remarks!!

      Delete