Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fred, She Said makes it so easy for Christmas!


There's something about a beautiful Tartan plaid and Christmas...can't put my finger on it but when I saw Tracy's(aka Fred) newest Christmas pre-colored digital image called Kiss Me Scottie, I knew what my card would look like!  She is always drawing very creative images for us-the shading and coloring is amazing!  I added an aged looking cardstock accent square on top of a printed Twill Ribbon that says "Happy Holidays" that has a pine bough on it. On Scottie, I put red Stickles on the bow and used white puffy paint on the Mistletoe Berries so they'd stick out.  While the image was in the SpellBinder die, I used a paint dauber with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink (faded jeans) and put Diamond glaze on his nose and eyes so they'd look moist.  She has a whole series of Scotties in white, tan, brown and black at Fred, She Said so I say bring on the Plaid--I've got a lot of cards to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment