Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm Ringing in the Season with Squiggle Fly!

This week on the Squiggle Fly challenge, the task that the Holly Hobbyists gave everyone in the last challenge of 2012 was to use a SF image in  # SFC5012~Anything Goes with a Sentiment!

You all know by now that I think their artist, Marla Shega, and I were long lost Sisters.  Her Illustrations  just call to me to use them!  AND, bonus, the sentiment is right on the image print-out, ready to use!  Very simply, I used White Opal Liquid Pearls on the pearl rope and on the Bell Sections for that dimensional look.  The other dots have Crystal Stickles and I used light gray copic for the metal on the bell.  A burgandy glitter striped ribbon trims out the card.
There are some very exciting things coming in the New Year to Squiggle Fly~ Be watching for the latest very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn this is so pretty. I love the rich red color you used and the liquid pearls are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Carolyn!!Love that red, and the pearl rope is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carolyn! Thank you for using my artwork! I can never have too many sisters!

    ReplyDelete