Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sketch #35 challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy

This Cutie image is called Primrose Baby Sitting and I had fun playing along with Seems a Little Sketchy with this adorable digital!  Makes a great "Baby's coming" card for those baby showers etc.  I had already die cut my image in a circle so just mounted it on a square so that it would match the sketch as shown.  I added this cute felt rose that my daughter made when she was crafting with me this afternoon.  I miss those times so it makes this flower Very Special.  I did some squirley stitching around the edges with my new sewing machine-it's great to finely have something that works when you want to add that special detail to your cards.I hope you'll find some time to share your creations with us this week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card with this sweet image, Carolyn! The pretty pastel pinks are yummy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, wonderful coloring of this fabulous image!! hugs:)

    ReplyDelete