Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Christian Sentiments at Fred, She Said~Love it!!


One of the attractions in joining the design team at Fred, She Said was that there was access to Christian Sentiments as well as the awesome images!  Again, hope you're all not getting too tired of seeing these fantastic papers called Floral Surprise Paper Set 'cause I luv them, I found the perfect verses and paper combination for a dear friend that needed some support.  I added some paper lace, some fun felt roses that my daughter made, and these great thoughts. I just love it when a plan comes together!



The second one features a pink version with different flowers! I've had this very stylish birthday girl image I've wanted to use for a long time and I think it's very girlish!  I colored her up with copics then used a scrolled label die cut I got from my friend Virginia, threaded some Oh So Girly hot pink polka-dot .125" ribbon through it and mounted the verse that came with the digi on to it.  I added a stiff layered punched flower to the corner and it's ready to go.

I really like using this set of papers-they just breathe Springtime to me!  Tracey (aka Fred) works on so many designs for all of us to use-can't wait to start using the Dogwood branch that has come out recently!  Be sure to check it out at the Store!

1 comment: