Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Squigglefly and Cheryl Alger-what a partnership!

I love creating card designs for Squigglefly and just ONE of my favorite artists of the many that they have is Cheryl Alger.  Her designs just put a smile on my face every time.
What with Memorial Day coming up soon, I thought this image called True Friendship lended itself to the colors Red, White, and Blue perfectly.  The deep red background has the words Liberty, Independence, Freedom on it.  I used some Paper Lace and star ribbon to finish it off as well as a beautiful crocheted flower from my dear friend Linda.  
This card will be exactly what I need for those July Birthdays!


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn...Had to come look at your wonderful red white and blue card with the Sassy Cheryl image. I love your card and that flower is fantastic...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped in for a visit! Thank you so much for the sweet remarks!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. What a stunning birthday card. This is super adorable. LOVE the red, white and blue.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl for the kind remarks! I'm glad you stopped by for a look-see!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  3. such a cute RWB creation! love the crocheted flower too!
    thanks for joining our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn!! What a fabulously patriotic card!! I love this Sassy Sally...and just got the rubber stamp set with her! Can't wait to ink her up!! Your coloring is stunning! And I love those DPs! Greay lace & handmade flowers too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn, this is just adorable. Love your patriotic theme! Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn this is really cute, and would make the perfect birthday card for someone who has a birthday this time of year or around the 4th of July! I love your coloring - your shading is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete