Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bugaboo challenge on Seems a Little Sketchy-Christmas for Me!

It's Christmas in July for me this week!  At Seems a Little Sketchy, I chose the digital image from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Sheep.  I adore this image and had a blast coloring them with copics and Stickles.

The great thing about our terrific sponsor this go around is that the winner of the Challenge will win 7 images of their choice!!!  WOW!

We always use a Sketch to follow and this one works so well with whatever size base you use!  With my card I found a glittered snowflake patterned paper, lime green velvet, some flourishes, felt Christmas tree and a iridescent chipboard snowflake accent.  The sentiment is from a SU set that I had in my stash.













2 comments:

  1. Darling image - such a fun Christmas card! Sheep make great Christmas critters and the snowflake and other details are wonderful! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were such fun! Don't think I've done too many of them but think I will do more for Christmas! Everything looks better with a little glitter and bling LOL!

      Delete