Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

No Spooled Items Challenge at Southern Girls Challenge!

At first I panicked at the thought of not using Ribbon, or Baker's Twine, or other such "Spooled Items" on my card entry at Southern Girls Challenge.  These are some of my favorite Embellishments but then I got inspired to use some different size flower punches, buttons as my accents!  
In keeping with the July Patriotic theme, I used a vintage looking flag background.  The deep red mat behind the sweet Image has all kinds of patriotic sayings on it.  I roughed up the edges of the mat with a new toy for me-a Tim Holtz distressing tool. The Image I used this time was "Mommy's Little Helper" from D'arcys Diaries.  She has the most amazing digis!
The Sponsors for this 2 Week challenge are The Scrapbook Store, Papervine, and MARIANNE DESIGN.  They have some Wonderful prizes in store for the winner so be sure to join us in the fun!  We'll see you there!  Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment