Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Thank You Challenge over at Squigglefly!! Come join us!

This is the fresh new design I chose to use in this week's challenge at Squigglefly called Blessing Tree by Judith Hart .  We were asked to make a "Thinking of You" card which I need several all the time!  We have so many talented artists contributing to the Squigglefly shop-you'll have to check it out for yourself!
It's crazy but I've never put a finished image through a folder and was kind of scared to take a chance on this pretty tree that I would mess it up doing so!  But I absolutely adore the dotted swiss look!
I made some scalloped roses using a die that I have and love the way they look-especially with the half pearls in the centers.
Please come and play with us at Squigglefly and take a chance on being selected to get a free digital image!

5 comments:

  1. Carolyn this is gorgeous! I love the embossing all over the image and have to agree with you about the flowers. They are so pretty made with the designer papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holly! Neat artist to work with!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card girlfriend! I too love those Swiss dots!!! And I love all your handmade flowers! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have been really busy making some great cards! I love this very interesting and unique image! Pretty flower and ribbon! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete