Followers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Squigglefly has new images launching this week-Pam's Pumpkins


Well ONE OF THESE DAYS the days will get cooler and the leaves will start turning colors and Autumn will be upon us.  I love this time of year and look forward to setting all my metal pumpkins staked all around my yard.
In the meantime, Pammie Lehto, one of the artists at Squigglefly, has come up with this cute image called Pam's Pumpkins.  

Using a mat of Kraft paper, I mounted an embossed leaf paper with veins of foil on it.  I used this wide Ombre like sheer ribbon to wrap around the card front and for the bow. I tied this neat burlap leaf shape that was mounted on a very stiff board around the ribbon before placing the bow. The stick pin is by Bella Blvd!  The inside has a leaf print liner and an embossed sentiment card from my LSS, roughed up by my Tim Holtz distresser.
Hope you like this~be sure you take a look in the Squigglefly Store for some new ideas.  Join in on our challenges each week to win a free image!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Carolyn. I love the way you have the leafs trailing out of the scallop, and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, Love what you did with the pumpkins and I love the bow and the leaf in it...

    Hugs, Pammie

    ReplyDelete