Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Southern Girls Challenge Features Milk Coffee Stamps!

 For this challenge, Southern Girls Challenge has a theme of "Sweet Treats"!  Now, my image from Milk Coffee Stamps is called Charlotte the Nurse.  This site is on Etsy with some very cute images for sale.  Now I'm not sure about the TREAT that Char is getting ready to give you in that glass with the pills in it, but it's good for a chuckle!

I used embossed dotted swiss pink cardstock as the base of my card, with multi-colored embossed hearts on the top.  The oval is framed with a gorgeous cardstock color from The Paper Cut called Basis Teal-it matched the hearts perfectly.  I definitely will be making more Get Well cards for my inventory with this cutie!  The sentiment is from my stash and is mounted with pop dots for dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment