Followers

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas/Winter Image from Squigglefly graces my card

Using an Ice Gold cardstock from The Paper Cut that shimmers with ice crystals & gold as the card base, I used an adorable colored image, found on Squigglefly, as the focus.  It's from the SET called Winter Wonderland, which has papers as well as a whole sheet of images and is created my SF artist, Inger Harding.  The top accents are the Memory Box die cut called Frostyville over an embossed snowflake card front out of Vista Metallic cardstock from The Paper Cut, a sheer ribbon wrapped around the double mat (see you can see the green shimmery mat of Botanic cardstock-TPC), with a antique gold colored tree charm dangling from the bow. 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carolyn! I love that snow flurries border you used, and that ribbon is just gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know we had colored images - I am going to have to check them out! Wow! Your card is gorgeous! Love the die cuts and the image is really pretty. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those CHristmas papers and images! They make gorgeous card, as yours are!

    ReplyDelete