Followers

Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's the Classic Love Bug from Doodle Pantry's June Releases!

I love the fact that Doodle Pantry gives you such unique paper to use with your images--Such as the adorable Pink VW Bug paper I used here.  This set was a June Release called Classic Bug AND it comes in blue, green and yellow!
I fancy cut the image and then used pop dots just on the front so that it would appear to be driving towards you.  At the bottom, I used some wide white paper lace, used the pink solid color (incl) as a mat to one of the sentiments in the set.  Dew Drops in Pink are the front page accent.
Inside, as these are png files, I layered the two papers together and then added another saying.  this would be great for a teen driver or a dear girlfriend!  The possibilities are endless.  Be sure to watch for our new July Launch on July 1st--we've seen some sneak peaks and all are adorable!  See you there!

4 comments:

  1. What a fab image and bg - I love, love, love this card! Wow! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card was my inspiration for my first card after a 5 month absence. I use to have a Volkswagon Beetle and loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you kept the card clean and simple and merged the papers on the inside! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is soo pretty with all its pink. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete