Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas Cards but in a non-Traditional way-now at Squigglefly!

This is the most fun paper in limes, blues, lavenders so it fits perfect with the theme at Squigglefly this week!  We are to use NON-TRADITIONAL colors for a Christmas Card!  So I used lime green poinsettias with blue berries, lavender candles, blue tree skirt, gorgeous lime sheer wide ribbon-all so yummy!!  More of the paper on the inside with a wonderful stamped verse by Stampabilities.
THIS challenge has sparked my Christmas Festive Spirit and I think it's time to set my extra table set up, get all my card embellies out, and start a marathon session with Christmas music playing in the background!  How about you???  Come and join in the fun at Squigglefly and get your Holiday MOJO on!  You could win a prize if you use a SF image-Mine is called "Christmas Tree with Candles and Holly" by Pammie Lehto.  She would be a good starting place to get some images to use on your creations!

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is GORGEOUS!!! Wow! I love how you colored up that tree so beautifully and popped it up - not to mention your perfect fussy cutting! Then that scrumptious ribbon just totally makes this card shine. Love it! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    What a beautiful and elegant card inside/outside! I am really loving the pretty colors you selected and the layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn this is really so lovely! I love how the candles glow against the dark green foliage of the tree. Great coloring on that! I love your bow too!

    ReplyDelete