Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Fond Farewell to Squigglefly, Holly, and Friends-It has been a WONDERFUL Ride...



Using an image from Sandra Caldwell called Love my puppy, I'm saying my goodbyes to this great site.  The sentiment on the front of the card says it all.  I have loved every minute of my place on the DT.  Holly and her daughter Ashley have held on with the economics of running this digital site way past the time when it was profitable for them.  No one can blame them for finally having to close the doors.  I've found many friends here and have great respect for all the artists and their products.  I hope to see their images at some other spot on the internet and have a library from my years on the team that will constantly remind me of what a great time I had at Squigglefly.  THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES....Love you all.


3 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet Carolyn! I am sorry you didn't get more time to be DT leader - I know you would have done an awesome job! Tonight I am feeling sad, but also a sense of relief. I can get back to my own blog and let others worry about the details. You will continue to see me visiting you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the colors...Sorry we never got a chance to meet while you were DT on Squigglefly. We all will miss them a lot. Thanks for do a great job on my digi design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always an admirer of your digis Sandra--Glad I was able to use one in such an appropriate way! Best of luck to you out there!

      Delete