Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Great Images from Lacy Sunshine sponsor Southern Girls Challenge

We are so excited to be starting another Fabulous year at Southern Girls Challenge with wonderful sponsors lined up for your pleasure.  The first theme on the new year is "New Beginnings" and I felt that this image from  Lacy Sunshine called Sammi Boo's Hot Cocoa was a nice image for that.  I think she's sitting in the stary night with her warm drink, contemplating what the next day in January will bring her.  We all start the year with excitement, anticipation, hope, prayers.  I know I'm thankful that I belong to such a great team and am excited about all that is planned for 2015.  We are changing the format to a new challenge every 2 weeks, so that gives you new new opportunities to join us in the challenges. 



3 comments:

  1. Carolyn this card is just stunning I love the depth of colour and the atttention to detail. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene you have created. I especially love the 3D effect of the little girl and the texture of the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, your card is gorgeous hunny. I thought I'd commented already! I've been busy packing mummy off to LA to be with my baby sis who's due to give birth very soon, so brain only half functional with all I've had going on. Kids still on school holidays too, so busy with them. LOVE your gorgeous snowy scene, so cleverly done and that image suits is perfectly! Fab design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete