Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

One Sweet Challenge for Sweet Pea Stamps is using Die-Cuts or Punches!

 This is my Creative Team entry for our Sweet Pea One Sweet Challenge Contest.  Our theme this month is a perfect one for June, "Die Cuts and/or Punches. There are so many possibilities available for you!  Your art can be anything you want, but you must follow the OSC rules and that month’s theme.  If you do not, your entry will be deleted.

I was lucky to use an image from the Sweet Pea Store called Sweetdreams by Katerina Koukiotis.  She offers images with wonderful shading and gorgeous refined lines.  I used Copics on her face and then used chalks for the background and to soften the hair.  I had some Heritage type papers in a perfect green and green/print that I used as accent banners.  In the image there was a light hair clip that I decided to put pearls on.  The die cuts that I used are actually ones that I received from a friend in white-I used copics to color them to cream and then accented them with a faceted Rhinestone. 
On the inside, I continued with more of the green print paper and added a sentiment that would be wonderful for dear friends.
We can't wait to see your creations with the die-cuts or punches!  We are always so inspired with what you come up with!  Can't wait to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment