Followers

Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to School, Welcome Fall, Great time of the Year at Lacy Sunshine!

 Even though we're still in August, the kids around here are now in school, the evening air is getting crisp and it won't be long before the leaves get ready to turn.
At Lacy Sunshine, we're celebrating this time of year with some great fall digital images from the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe~there are SO many to choose from!!
The one I chose is named Cider and she's sitting in a wooden barrel full of assorted apples-can't you just hear the crack of you biting down into the ripe apple?  I did a 3/4 split on the front of the card, using a double sided fall print.  Then using a cardstock sticker I used it for my front sentiment.  I tried something new this time-I used my watercolor pencils to color the leaves in the set with multiple fall colors.  Then, using a water pen, blended into the dimensional accents you see at the bottom.
Come and join our next challenge which starts on August 23rd!  We'd love to see your creations!!




No comments:

Post a Comment