Followers

Monday, September 21, 2015

It's a SPOOKY Halloween theme at One Sweet Challenge with Sweet Pea Stamps!

It's time again for some fun , kind-of Spooky Halloween cards at One Sweet Challenge by Sweet Pea Stamps!  I chose Vampire with Cat by Molly Harrison.  She's one of the many talented artists that share their talents at Sweet Pea Stamps.  This month's theme is either Halloween or a creation with Purple/Green/Orange or Black on it. 
The back mat is an amazing black glitter paper in black by The Paper Studio. (You can see an orange backdrop glitter page in the background of my picture.)  I have this great cobweb design paper and some embellies that are theme appropriate!  The star of the show is this wonderful image.  I'm having fun experimenting with colored hair and find I'm loving it!  Just step out of your comfort zone and try it!  I put a purple patterned paper behind her to mat the image. Had a little fun on the inside with some quirky skeleton heads and a great stamp along with a cardstock sticker.  I hope you will come and join us at our challenge-we'd love to see the creations you come up with!


1 comment: