Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

ATG Challenge at All Dressed Up, using one of the ADU images--Win Some Images!


Welcome back to a brand new challenge. We had some fabulous entries last month, so keep checking back for our winner and top three!
 As always the theme for our Blog Challenge is -
Anything Goes 
but you must use a All Dressed Up Image.
Not got any? There are some gorgeous freebies -} here. 
But please respect the rules! 
 Or you can buy any of Wendys fab images from the All Dressed Up store -} here. 
We will randomly pick a winner to receive 3 images of your choice, and our DT will chose their top 3 creations. 
 
I have an older Granddaughter so always like the selection of teen images that Wendy Burns offers at All Dressed Up.  This one is called "Just So Cool" and  who doesn't love listening to music!  I do apologize for the light exposure on this card-nothing I could do would give me a better picture!  I really liked the play on the denim mat, chevron paper, and micro dot navy paper with the mini red button accents!  On the inside the red chevron paper really livens it up and I stamped it with my large Happy Birthday stamp.  I think any Teen will love it!  
We do hope you will find the time to play along - You have until the evening of the 14th to enter your creations



1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! This card is so perfect for a young girl, isn't it? Great colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete