Followers

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Chasing Butterflies over at Come and Get It! IN THE GARDEN is our Theme~ATG


 Well Spring is really in the air with temps in the 60's and lower 70's--I hope where ever you are that you're finally feeling some warmth in the air!
This week at Come and Get It our Theme is "In the Garden" which is always where I want to be!  The image I'm using , from Cute As a Button, is called Chasing Butterflies and reminds me so much of my daughter!  We love our flowers in this family and always chasing butterflies for her 4H project!
I colored her up in my favorite medium, Copics.  I like splitting the background papers-sort of balances the scene.  You can see the dimensional effects I added, the cloud and the fence-both of which are shaded but the lighting makes it a little hard to see and some purple "goosebumps" in the bottom right corner. 
I used paper lace under the matted picture but on top of the accent strip.
On the inside, I finished with with the dark purple design paper and a double matted sentiment--What a great card to get as a Thank You!
So now it's your turn-come over to Come and Get It and show us your latest project.  It will be an inspiration to us and love to get new ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn - beautifully designed card. Love your little details. Have a good week crafting. Judy

    ReplyDelete