Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Cherry Blossom Geisha Girl Get Well Card--a Sherri Baldy image!

Having a bit of fun this weekend, mounting a Sherri Baldy  image I colored up with copics a while back--she's a Geisha called Cherry Blossom and can be found in Sherri's Store.  It's wonderful just coloring when you have a moment and then always having an image on hand!
I used Glacial Blue Wink of Stella on her flower beads hanging off of her flower cluster, and added a shiny silver corner accent with gem on the matted image as well as a hanger over the Get Well sentiment.  I've been saving this parasol paper sheet forever for just the right card-was so excited that it worked out for this one!!  On the inside, I used a creamy yellow crackle paper with a great KKS sentiment stamped on the inside. Hope my friend will thoroughly enjoy it!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment