Followers

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Pilgrim Girl from Paper Nest Dolls--my first Inspiration post for Thanksgiving


Hi Everyone!  This is my first card for Paper Nest Dolls and I'm thrilled to death to be joining you Ladies for the Nov. 1st post.  Until then, I'd like to share an inspiration card for you for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, using Pilgrim Girl!  She was an absolute dream to color up using copics.  I found some "heritage-like" design papers and added some hand-crocheted (HMBM) small flowers in the colors of the card for the corner.  I've been waiting for just the right creation to share them!  With the pearl centers, they are nestled in among the paper flowers and buds.  On the inside, I finished it with the same paper and a stamped Thanksgiving sentiment.  I can't wait to join you in November and am looking forward to using all of Christines' gorgeous images!

No comments:

Post a Comment