Followers

Friday, January 5, 2018

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge--I'm using Avery with a Snowman

 It's that time again to showcase an image from Paper Nest Dolls that's perfect for this Terrible Winter SNOWY weather we've been having in Illinois lately-Think tonight it will be -25 degrees with the wind chill- YIKES! 
I would be wearing my snowsuit just like Avery With Snowman, found here at the PND Store.  Did you know that this isn't a rubber stamp? Paper Nest Dolls has digital images also and they are so handy to resize!
I decided to use this as a Birthday card-I always have requests for those!  After coloring her with copics, I edged the white card stock with a Color Box fluid ink in Peony.  Looks sharp next to the black sky/white snowflake paper and the Raspberry trimmed image.  I stamped using a white ink so it would show up against the pinkish-red card stock.  I finished the inside off with the same snow design paper.
Christine from PND has so many images for you to choose from--be sure to join in our challenge for a chance at some fabulous images.  It's our Birthday month--even more special when you join us to celebrate. Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment